Monday 4 October 2010

Introduction

My name is Emily Stansfield, I am 17 years old and I'm currently studying A2 media studies at Suffolk New College. Our overall assignment this year is to create our own music video and completed promotional package for a college band. However, before we can complete this we need to research and understand the development of music videos, analyse how different bands, genres and stars are represented via music videos and use or develop our findings to create our own piece.
For this project we will be put into groups of no more than 4 - within our groups we each need to choose an area to focus on whilst creating our video, my area will be the art director and for this I need to make sure what is seen on screen is how we want it to look to the best of our ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment